Managed Service Providers (MSP) – Powered by Nétive VMS
- As companies expand their use of an extended workforce, the management of temporary resources becomes more complex, resulting in an increased need for a professional managed service. Centralization of the hiring process, leveraging of suppliers services at competitive rates, guarantees for 100% realisation and management of compliance risks become high priorities. Many organisations outsource these processes to a Managed Service Provider (MSP), but in such a turbulent market, remaining relevant to customers at all times can be a challenge for MSPs.
- When choosing an MSP solution, customers want to know their MSP is a step ahead and looking out for new innovative solutions. It is important for the customer to know the MSP is working to continuously improve and a key question here is: which tool will it use as a solution?
How does Nétive VMS support MSP’s?
- Full VMS: Nétive delivers the foundation of an enterprise level VMS as the backbone of the MSP service.
- Multitenant: Unique about Nétive VMS is its multitenant architecture, that enables the MSP to service multiple clients from a single environment. This principle allows MSP’s to develop their business for midmarket programmes, while maintaining programme efficiency.
- Programme expansion opportunities: SoW and Perm recruitment support allows for combination service solutions, including e.g. RPO or SoW-MSP.
- Fast implementation: Because of the smart multitenant architecture, the technical implementation of a new programme can be done in days.
- Uncomparable autonomy: MSP’s can configure the tool virtually independent of the VMS provider.
- Shortest servicecycle: For VMS configuration changes that require us, through our continuous co-design service concept, those changecycles have a lead time of days.